Monday, February 15, 2010

 

Men deforming women with dept. of defense electromagnetic weapons equipment in Philadelphia PA

As some people on this forum know--in Philadelphia, PA,
I am the target who is being deformed. I have also seen 2 other white,
gay females who clearly were being deformed as well.

Riding on the El a week ago I was writing down some ideas for teeshirts.
The train was extremely crowded--rush hour. As I wrote the Initials S.C.U.M.
and tried to figure a way to make it work I came up with something. Stalkers
Committing Unprovable Murders...

Two guys were behind me and at one point one of them leaned in close to my ear
and said "NOT GOOD-LOOKING ANYMORE".

I instantly replied in the same volume and tone "SCUMBAG".

A few people on the bus heard and looked upset but didn't do anything.

This was right before we were at the last stop. I arose and waited to look them
both in the eye. They were smiling.

The point of this true story is this----Men in Philadelphia, PA who are
using this technology are using it to deform white females for the pleasure
of DESTROYING THEIR BEAUTY.

And, ALOT OF MEN IN PHILADELPHIA KNOW THIS AND ARE LAUGHING AT IT.

What does this say about these men???

Well, it says this---THEY ARE JEALOUS OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

Why would men be jealous of beautiful women???

Because THEY WISH THEY WERE WOMEN TOO.

GENDER-JEALOUSY.

This needs to be said repeatedly because it may be the motive for
MOST OF THE CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN IN THIS WORLD.

T.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter