Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

If I were a homosexual MAN but ashamed to admit it...

If I were a homosexual MAN but ashamed to admit it...

I'd probably would pretend I was heterosexual.

I would probably have to marry a woman so people wouldn't get suspicious.

I'd probably be ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

And when I saw HAPPY GAY MEN ON T.V. I'd probably be INTENSELY JEALOUS of them.

I'd probably want them to pay some type of price for being gay the way I had to pay a price.

I'd probably want people to think that they are BAD.

I'd probably want to deny them their rights.

I'd probably want them NOT TO BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED.

IF I was a homosexual male who was too ashamed to be able to deal with my own INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA I'd probably want to make the openly gay men suffer.

I'd probably want people to treat me better then them since I DIDN'T SUBMIT TO MY DESIRES.

If I were a gay man who pretended I was straight I'd be so unhappy and frustrated that I'd probably HATE THOSE FAGGOTS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter