Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

If I loved women but was ashamed to admit it...

If I loved women but was ashamed to admit it I'd probably be miserable all the time.

I'd always be ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED.

If I had to pretend I loved men instead---I'd probably HATE THEM.

I'd probably marry one and stay ANGRY AND BITTER.

And they when I saw HAPPY GAY PEOPLE I'd probably be JEALOUS.

I'd probably have a problem with them.

I'd probably want to DENY THEM THEIR RIGHTS.

I'd probably want them to be UNHAPPY.

So, I'd be married and people would think I was heterosexual but they would also know that I have alot of anger at OPENLY GAY PEOPLE.

IF I WERE ASHAMED TO ADMIT I LOVED WOMEN--I'D PROBABLY BE A MISERABLE PERSON.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter