Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

If I loved spinach but was ashamed to admit it...

If I loved Spinach but was ashamed to admit it I'd have to act like I don't like it.

I'd have to pretend I liked all the other vegetables more. I'd have to let people KNOW that I hated it!!!!

Then, secretly, I'd have to find a way to get some spinach and eat it where no one would see me.

But, then the store clerk would KNOW THE TRUTH.

If I wanted to be sure no one knew I'd have to live without eating it at all.

That would be very FRUSTRATING and I'd always be in A BAD MOOD as I watched all the other people EATING THEIR FAVORITE VEGETABLE WITHOUT SHAME.

I'd probably lose my ability to enjoy any food since I'd always be unable to have what I really wanted.

I'd start to HATE ALL THE OTHER VEGETABLES BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SPINACHE.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter