Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Hi-Tech Torture and Deformity in Phila., PA

Yes, after 6 years of torture and wearing tee-shirts saying I am being tortured and deformed with hi-tech, people in Phila. are NOTICABLY SHAKEN AT THE SITE OF THE DAMAGE.
I am glad they see it's true (though I wish it weren't) after all this time of claiming this is happening to me.
My perps are very STUPID--as everyone should know by now--and continue to do this damage because they think they are POWERFUL.
I am only glad that I had the nerve to wear the tee-shirts all these years and now so many people are staring at me. Women are staring at me in horror---they know and are afraid and saddened. Some men are freaked out as well.
But, as you well know, some of the men--the perps---think its FUNNY. The PSYCHOPATHS ALWAYS GIVE THEMSELVES AWAY BY THE THINGS THEY LAUGH AT---THINGS NORMAL PEOPLE FIND SCAREY.
Anyhow, this is good news from Philadelphia PA. I am now the POSTER TARGET for this technologies ABILITY to be used for TORTURE AND WOMAN-HATING PERVERSITY. (not exactly what I was shooting for but sometimes if you AIM HIGH you attract the attention of LOSER JERK-OFF LATENT BOYS WHO ARE GENDER-JEALOUS.)

Ghost

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter